Do you want to add dog training services to your business but don’t know where to start?
- Are you losing revenue because you aren’t offering training programs?
- Are you having a hard time hiring a trainer to develop your program?
- Do you need a course curriculum and ideas on how to set up your classes?
“Robin, I’d love to add training to my business but …
I don’t know where to start!”
I hear this all the time from pet facility owners. As savvy business people, you know how important it is to expand your offerings and keep as many pet services in house as possible. But you get stuck taking the next step because you…
- Can’t find the right person
- Don’t have training credentials
- Don’t know what to offer to your customers
- Don’t have enough space
- Don’t have enough experience
- Don’t have time
- Don’t know how to set up the training
It doesn’t have to be this way!
I have over 20 years of experience in the pet care industry, and a lot of my expertise is the direct result of success with training classes. I started out as a dog trainer and opened a company as a sole proprietor. I grew my company to be one of the largest training corporations in Virginia with over 13 instructors offering family pet dog training. And nearly all of my instructors started as my clients! I would love to share that knowledge with you. My question is … Are you willing to invest 5 days of your time to set up your future success?
Here’s An Overview of What We’ll Cover
Dog Training in a Box… Just Add a Trainer
This course gives you the recipe you need to create a training program you can hand off to one of your current staff members or a new trainer you bring on board. Get a program that works for your center and don’t worry about the trainer taking it with them if they leave!
Set your business apart!
Your customers already trust you! Use that to your advantage by offering them basic training and fun activities that help their dog! Set your business apart from others by giving the gift of a well-mannered dog!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
Register for 5 Days to a Successful Training Program and Stop Leaving Money on the Table
I’ll provide you with resources I’ve used in my own business. All it takes is a commitment of just a few hours a day for 5 days. Registration is now open, but if you don’t have 5 free days right now, don’t worry, sign up now anyway…you’ll have access to the material for a full year.
Each day you’ll be provided a video teaching and downloadable resources to review. I’ll also give you a few action steps each day so that you can begin implementing and planning your training courses immediately.
If you’re serious about adding training services, 5 Days to A Successful Program was designed just for you.
How It Works
This course is completely online. Watch the videos on your own time and at your own pace. You’ll get access to everything as soon as you register: 5 days of teaching modules, lots of PDF downloads and customizable resources you can use in your own facility. Everything is accessible for a full year!
Who is Robin Bennett, CPDT-KA?
What’s just as important as the content being taught, is the person teaching it!
Robin Bennett is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, author, consultant and expert on dogs. She founded one of the largest dog training companies in Virginia. She has been “reading dogs,” teaching families how to train dogs, and working in the pet care industry helping others keep dogs safe for over 20 years. Her first book, All About Dog Daycare is the number one reference on opening a dog daycare. Co-author of Off-Leash Dog Play… A Complete Guide to Safety and Fun, and an extensive staff training program called, Knowing Dogs, she is now making canine body language easy for everyone to understand.
The Dog Training Facility founded by Robin has been repeatedly recognized as one of the best for over a decade. It boasts 13 instructors and offers a wide range of training options for family pets.
And if all of that isn’t enough, Robin is also the past Chair and current member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers, the largest dog training organization with over 5000 members!
Register now for only $397 and get a full year access!
Start generating additional revenue!
Okay, but will this really work for me?
Below are some of the questions I get asked most frequently about implementing a training program. Once you read through them, I think you’ll see how easy it can be for everyone – including YOU! – to do.
- Group class orientation – This is the first class I teach to anyone who takes a basic manners class. It’s a class without dogs that gets the owner started on the training before they show up to class. Yep…yours to keep and use as you like and includes the PowerPoint and a transcript of the entire orientation!
- Trick Demonstration Videos – Easy to use video tutorials on how to teach over 15 different tricks. Get your staff to start generating revenue right away once they see how easy it is to teach a few tricks!
Need more of a reason to join? Jump start your training program with all these resources included in the program:
- Dog bite prevention class outline you can use to teach at schools
- Dog park safety class outline…already done for you!
- Behavioral handouts on house training, jumping, barking, and play biting you can give to your clients
- Class Curriculum for teaching basic obedience class and puppy socialization classes
- Sample training agreements, waivers, job descriptions, non-compete agreements, and contracts
- Information on trainer compensation methods
- Marketing ideas and sample press releases
- Trick Demonstration Videos – Easy to use video tutorials to teach over 15 different tricks. Get your staff to start generating revenue right away once they see how easy it is to teach a few tricks.
- And much, much more….
You’ve Got Questions…I’ve Got Answers.